Property Management Consulting
ANCHOR leads a team of seasoned property management experts. Through partnership with RE/MAX Plus based in King of Prussia, Anchor manages a portfolio of rental assets valued over $50,000,000 and growing. By combining proven management methods with state-of-the-art technology, we partner with landlords throughout the Philadelphia Region to maximize the short and long-term value of their rental investments.
Property Types We Manage
- Single-family & multi-family
- Apartments & condominiums
- Commercial & mixed use
- Homeowner associations
- Comprehensive marketing plans designed to fill units quickly
- Background, credit & income screening for tenants
- Lease negotiation, drafting & execution
- Bill, collect, & disburse all rents, deposits & charges
- Facilitate maintenance & repairs as needed
- Assessments and improvements to maximize rent rolls
- Collections, evictions & judgement proceedings
- And more…
Our Owner Advantage
- Online owner portal with on-demand access to accounting and maintenance reports
- Detailed monthly & annual financial statements
- Rent income payments transferred via ACH; 1 – 2 business days
Our Tenant Advantage
- Online tenant portal to manage rent payments and maintenance requests on demand
- 24-hour maintenance hotline for emergencies
- We are a Section 8 Certified landlord
Property Management Fees
Unlike many of our competitors, we believe in providing flat rates, coupled with transparency that you can count on…
- Standard Management Fee: Ranges from 6-10% of Gross Rent Collected (property and location dependent).
- Tenant Placement Fee: One-time fee of one month’s rent.
- Maintenance Fees: We engage licensed & insured contractors to negotiate the best prices. We bill at cost to us – no markups.
- Evictions & Additional Services: Billed at cost – including filing fees and attorney fees (if applicable).
- No One-off or Hidden Fees: For property visits, routine inspections, posting notices, etc.